Friday 6 May 2011

YouTube Queen, ZJtemptv

I have an assignment due, and instead of working on it, I'm writing a blog post. Even though I've only had one person comment, and only 67 people have ever viewed this blog, I still rank it higher in importance than my uni course work. This of course has nothing to do with my innate procrastination skills.

I am something of a Youtube addict, lately.
Sometimes it's science stuff, sometimes humour, but lately it's been ZJ.

ZJemptv (Zinnia Jones) is a gay atheist who calls themselves the Queen of Atheism. I love their stuff. It differs from a lot of the stuff I watch because ZJ is an angry person. (rightfully angry, but still) I find ZJ's passionate defense of reality, of logic, of basic humanitarian values to be inspiring.


This link is ZJ in a calmer mood, but still inspiring.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ZJemptv#p/u/24/3D4JQKVNWdo


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yK02Lqky2U

The second one is fanastic, I wish I was that articulate.
Alas, under pressure I tend to stutter.
I have on one memorable occasion, lost the ability to speak at all when put under the pressure of a speech to a classroom of my peers. (thanks for the therapy)

 Right now I'm watching Wanda Sykes...she's so prett---uhh I mean funny.



I think she's on my list of three people living or dead you'd want to have dinner with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2iPGy1vYs&feature=related
(swear words ahead)



Anyway, I have nothing else to say today. Sorry y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment