Friday 13 May 2011

My license! Transamerica.

Well, I couldn't get on to update at all yesterday. I suppose it is better that I update when I actually have something to say and not everyday. No-one wants to read that dribble.
I got my license back the other day. (I lost it, speeding, for three months) and boy is it liberating. Life explodes with possibilities once more.

I do hate being a P plater though because the cops stalk me- I've been breath tested twice in two days! Thanks to my suspension I have almost a year to go on my green P's before I get my full license. I got my P's late, not at 17 as is typical but at 20.

The only road movie I like is 'TransAmerica'. It stars Felicity Huffman (the chick from desperate housewives) as Bree, a MtF pre-op transexual who goes on a roadtrip with her teenage son, who thinks she is a Christian Missionary who came to bail him out of gaol. (he was busted hooking) She makes a pretty prissy chick, to be honest, but the movie is funny and heartbreaking, and Kevin Zegers, who plays the son, is very very attractive! So there's that.





The music video that goes with this movie really made me like Dolly Parton (it has been pointed out to me that I have the musical tastes of a gay man) but more importantly, made me WANT that jacket. It's awesome. I don't have the chest for it though, maybe I could put a pillow down there.


No comments:

Post a Comment